Monday, 12 September 2011

Bugger

Well, managed to survive my parents 50th anniversary without actually gaining any weight. However, my gym plans have been kind of put on hold because when I returned to work I likely should have done it part time. I'm beginning to get severe muscle strain in my calf near the injury from favoring it when I drive. Walking itself is enough of a chore let alone the gym. Ergo, stretch, stretch, and more stretching until we get this figured out. Like I said, I haven't gained anything, but I haven't lost anymore yet either. It's been a really big few weeks around here. Husband started a new job that he loves, but it means he's gone for up to two weeks at a time. There is a financial light at the end of the tunnel that may not be a train for a change, but the emotional level of this is hard. It's been really hard not having him here again and I miss him. Sometimes the old depression sneaks in and it's hard not to give in to it. It's nice having Laura as a weightloss buddy and partner in crime on days like this. She has also been instrumental in saving our bacon several times financially since my injuries. I'm really not going to be able to do enough to thank her. The hardest thing to fight right now is words, and thoughts, and the horrible things that get put in my head by people when Moe is away. friends and family were all affected by a tornado at the end of august that devastated my home town. A lot has been said about that, and better than I could have said it, so I will spare you the pontificating. All of my friends and family are alive, and things can be replaced, and my hometown will be a very changed place from now on. I wish I was in a position to do more, but I'm not. One of the many things I lose sleep over each day. I have a lot of thoughts on a lot of things today, but I need to sort them before I post them, if I post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home