Revenge of the food babies....
well, i weighed in this morning at a steady 228. Didn't get any lower this week, but it was vacation and I was kind of recovering from overdoing last week. I was taken for dinner twice this week by girlfriends to Kings Buffett and Ye's Sushi, neither of which were stellar choices for one trying to lose the lbs. However, Laura V and I have decided that when we are together, calories do not count. If she buys dinner, technically they are her calories... etc. tee hee.
My Beloved called today at almost 2 bucks a minute (sigh) with instructions for the next few days. Its going to be tough i think with this job of his. The money is going to be great, and his support and our household bills will get paid in a goshdarn hurry compared to before, but Im going to miss him terribly. I was making all sorts of plans for him being home tomorrow, only to get told it is more likely I will be bringing him a suitcase and a change of clothes and a kiss on the cheek. sigh. Well, i have some projects to entertain me and plan on spending more time at the gym, so maybe by the time he's actually home for a few days he'll notice a difference.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home