Well, Beloved starts his new job today...
We're pretty excited around here. It's a pretty sweet deal on paper, whether or not it is in reality remains to be seen.
In a effort not to cripple myself, I took two day off the gym/heavy walking to let my ankle recuperate. Today I get to drive my love to his starting point so I am not without a vehicle for a week. Diet is mostly on track, but for a ice cream cake incident over the weekend for Micheals birthday. Mmmmmmmm Oreo cookie ice cream cake....
Regardless, broke the 230 mark and was 228 this morning :) However, I think when I return, walking or the gym will be in order. Tomorrow will be pay bills, snag Ms R some glasses, and head to hotel Gramma so she can get her visits in in time for her orthodontist appt next week. She has some very slight eye issues and is getting headaches from reading (not great for a prolific reader such a herself) but a mild perscription reading glasses will fix that before schools starts. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home