uuuuugggghhhh
Tammy took me for dinner last night. We were going to go for Chinese at Cameron but it was closed by the time we got there. We went to King's Buffet and now i have a food baby.
(rolls around doing the Maurer gutt chant....)
My Beloved is not back in town until Tuesday or Wednesday. Im hoping Tuesday because Wednesday im already back to work. May have to work out something with the van so he has it. Get someone to follow me down or something and drive me back. However, this does make my limited food budget for the next few days go a touch farther. I have panzarotti pockets in the freezer and two chicken breasts, and I think about half a bag of frozen veggies LOL. I also have limited cash and the means to go to market tomorrow, So i may be mainly vegetarian for a few days. :) That aughta fix the food baby.
I wont bother telling you what i weigh today. I'll weigh in on Monday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home